This PFA-ST3 MicroFlow nebulizer, with external 1/4-28 threaded connector, is used with Avio™ 200 and 500 ICP-OES, and Optima™ 2x00 DV, 4x00 DV, 5x00 DV, 7x00 DV, and 8x00 ICP-OES series instruments.
You successfully added item(s) to your cart
Please enter valid quantity
Please login to add favorites
NULL OR EMPTY CART
MicroFlow nebulizers are resistant to clogging, reliably self-aspirated or pumped to produce a fine aerosol for high transport efficiency and high sensitivity. The PFA-ST3 Nebulizer is designated for superior clog resistance and higher sensitivity compared to the standard PFA nebulizer.
• All PFA construction
• Exchangeable uptake capillaries allow one nebulizer to be used at different self-aspiration rates from 20 µL/min to 700 µL/min
• Chemically resistant—ideal for strong acids, alkalis and organics
• Can be pumped from < 0.1 mL/min to 3.0 mL/min
• Direct analysis of volatile and non-volatile organic solvents
• Longer lifetime than glass or quartz nebulizers
|Model Compatible With||Avio 500, Optima 4x00 DV, Optima 2x00 DV, Avio 200, Optima 5x00 DV, Optima 7x00 DV, Optima 8x00|
|Product Brand Name||MicroFlow|