HALO™ was designed on the principle that image analysis should be accessible, regardless of image analysis or programming experience. Modules are purpose built and configured for analysis applications in immuno-oncology, neuroscience and more. That means everyone can get started quickly with their analysis of biomarkers and whole tissue samples, and the platform can grow with your labs’ changing needs.
This group license of HALO offers all the benefits of the software platform for a research group at better value for money compared to single user licenses.
- Easy-to-use interface: Flexible, automated annotations and intuitive algorithm tuning
- Extensive analytics, interactive imagery:
- Cell- and object-based data for advanced statistical analysis
- Visualize and interact with cell- and object-based data within an image
- Modular, scalable platform:
- 1, 3, 5 and 10 module bundles provide for a variety of budgets and needs
- Versatility - expand with changing needs
- Single workstation license or server-based license for an entire group
- Turbo-charged analysis speed: Multi-core processing as standard for 4-to-25-fold the analysis speed
Immuno-oncology researchers will benefit from the following purpose-built modules:
- Highplex FL 2.0 (fluorescence markers) – cell based analysis for up to 8 markers; this is the recommended module for analyzing PerkinElmer fluorescence imagery in either whole-slide or multispectral field-of-view format
- Multiplex IHC (chromogenic markers) - quantify expression of up to 4 immunohistochemistry markers in the nucleus, cytoplasm or membrane; this is the recommended module for analyzing PerkinElmer bright-field whole-slide imagery
- Tissue Classifier (chromogenic and fluorescent markers) - identify multiple tissue classes using a trained deep learning classifier
- Spatial Analysis (chromogenic and fluorescent markers) - analyze spatial relationships (nearest neighbor, proximity and infiltration analysis) between cellular phenotypes
- TMA (chromogenic and fluorescent markers) - a workflow module to organize, analyze and manually score TMAs
- FISH Quantification (fluorescent markers) - quantify signal count and co-expression of up to four DNA or RNA probes on a per cell basis
- ISH/CISH Quantification (chromogenic markers) - quantify one or two probes across tissues and cells; bin cells by count, and determine the probe signal count per cell and the ratio of two probe signals per cell
- Serial Registration and Analysis Module (chromogenic markers) - register serial sections and use tissue classifiers to identify regions of interest in one slide and quantify marker within corresponding regions on a serial slide
Beyond Immuno-oncology, HALO’s flexible, purpose-built modules can provide quick, quantitative results in the fields of neuroscience, metabolism, toxicological pathology and more.
HALO supports image analysis on most digital slide formats, including the PerkinElmer TIFF format used for all PerkinElmer tissue imagery. PerkinElmer TIFF specifications apply to:
- Unmixed multispectral component images (exported from inForm software) - HALO has the ability to fuse unmixed imagery into a single, spectrally unmixed image for analysis with any HALO module
- Whole-slide QPTIFF scan bright-field images (RGB)
- Whole-slide QPTIFF scan multiband fluorescence images
Please note, whole slide imagery is not produced on the Mantra quantitative pathology imaging system.
Choose from a range of options for HALO to meet your research needs:
- HALO is available in 1, 3, 5 and 10 module bundles
- Licenses available for both single workstation or group (server-based for up to 10 workstations)
- Academic licenses are available to any degree granting institution (non-commercial use of product)
- For those requiring cloud-based image management and collaborative capabilities, we also offer HALO Link™ collaborative pathology information system.