Whatever your need may be, PerkinElmer offers a wide range of crimping tools for your convenience. Our universal voltage, precision control, power crimpers with adjustable settings are designed to deliver hundreds of crimps on a single battery charge.
- 6.4 VoltRated 1500 Charge Cycles
- Tested to EN62133 and UN DOT
- Very low self-discharge
- Direct plug connection to board
- PTC’s integral to battery
- Crimper can operate while battery is charging.
- Motor: Stall torque 1400 g cm.
Control Buttons: Top-mounted keypad – equal visibility and convenience for left- and right handed use.
Compliance: Safety: Machinery Directive and EN/IEC 61010 EMC: IEC 61326-1:2006Electronics: 20 MHz processor with A/D measurement of battery voltage and motor current. Advanced charging circuit. Additional on-board safety circuitry. PWM for soft-start of motor.